Saturday, July 25, 2009

EC - 15 week update part 4

What happened to my happily ECing baby?!? Oh, this afternoon was terrible. He kept peeing on me, and he actually pooped on me once. He NEVER does that. He is teething pretty hard, so I'm sure that's it. The signs were just gone - no warning at all.

But on a better note, we had our first diaper-free outing today! We went to a worship service at church this evening in his training pants. About 4 or 5 trips to the bathroom in 3 hours, but no accidents! Yay :) We would have been fine on the way home as well, except the dumb-asses at McDonald's were SO slow - ridiculously so - and he wet in the drive through line. He then began to scream so much I had to take him out of the car seat and put in on my lap while I waited for my food. I parked and changed him and then he was fine. Poor thing. He tried so hard!

Then tonight, whilst we were sitting on the couch, he did the sign for pee-pee! :D I put him on the potty and he peed! I was so happy, it made all the extra laundry worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment