Tuesday, July 21, 2009

EC - 15 week update part 2

Alright, so last night we had 2 accidents - which were really just a case of me not wanting to get my lazy ass out of bed and hold him on the potty, so I let him pee and just changed him right away. We've also had 2 accidents this morning already - one was my laziness, but the other I didn't even expect. He peed on me right as he started nursing. He almost never goes while nursing, unless it's the middle of the night and he's not really "awake". I chalked it up to being sick. Poor little thing is still getting over this chest cold that mommy gave him. His cough just won't go away, and he is so congested. I keep saying if it gets any worse I'm going to take him to the doctor, but it hasn't gotten any worse. It just hasn't gotten any better, either. He's napping right now, so we'll see how the rest of the day goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment