Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yes, I'm still here...

I don't think I've written anything here in months. I'm not dead. Really. I'm just busy - too busy living life to write much about it I suppose :) Anyway, where were we...

Leonidas is now a year old! That went by so quickly. I'm not sad about it. I'm loving every moment of it. I love where he's at and I'm looking forward to where he's going. He's grown so much and is so smart. I'm so proud of him!

I'm graduating in one week! There's really not much else to say about that except: Whew!

I guess I'm a stay-at-home-mom now for a while. I love it! Don't get me wrong; I liked my work and I think I do a pretty good job at what I do, but I love being able to be home with my hubby and my baby :D

So our little Ruby Jane is on the way in a little over two months. If her in-utero activity is any indication of what she'll be like on the outside, I'd better start working out now! She's going crazy in there, and I'm so huge, I often wonder how I'll ever make it to nine months.

Ok, so I guess that counts as an update, in a nutshell. Let's see if I can keep this up from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment