Sunday, August 2, 2009

EC - 16 week update

Ok, so a little late, but here it is. EC adventures - not as good as last week started out, I must admit. We have anywhere between 2 and 10 misses per day. I started keeping track of when he goes. It turns out he pees 20-24 times a day, and poops 15-20 times a day! So I guess half a dozen "misses" isn't really all that bad. He is seriously on the potty every 15-30 minutes when he is awake. He usually sleeps through a 1-3 hour nap without wetting, so that's good. He's only woken up wet a handful of times, and that's when he woke up slightly, peed, and went back to sleep, so at least he's not actually going in his sleep. I really need to get a waterproof pad though. I put him on a fleece blanket, which works really well - when he stays on it. I am so tired of washing my sheets, lol. But it beats washing diapers for sure! Now if only we could get those teeth to finish coming in - maybe we could go back to normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment